Quantcast Just Questions--Pirates' Hospital/Cookie Cruise. - Page 50

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1139
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    Didn't I tell you that Banker Babe is the one to ask? We posted at the same time, and look at her response.
    Ya know I almost used that as a nickname yesterday. I had to be "interviewed" on video for some work thing and needed to set up a nickname..since I normally loathe Nat (if the real world only knew how many of you call me that they'd nearly die trust me!!), I was pretty stumped let me tell you. After that the video part was easy. So any other suggestions for a next time?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Hey -- I wonder how Rhonda's dog bite is today. I hope the anti-biotic stuff is helping (Here's some Rhonda!) Maybe we can change her name to "Dog-Bite Babe"?
    Doesn't beast babe cover this indirectly? Besides taking away her name won't make Rhonda feel better will it? And speaking of missing people. Where is everyone today? Are there houses we should be renoing or something?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Besides taking away her name won't make Rhonda feel better will it?
    You are right.

The entire Ohio contingent is MIA, as is most of New York and all of Texas....It's pretty much Ontario, SC and part of NY.... Maybe we should steer the ship to the south. I have some lovely fabric scraps begging to be used in some decorative way... Who do you want to start with?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

You are right.

The entire Ohio contingent is MIA, as is most of New York and all of Texas....It's pretty much Ontario, SC and part of NY.... Maybe we should steer the ship to the south. I have some lovely fabric scraps begging to be used in some decorative way... Who do you want to start with?
    They had floods in Texas...so how about the Ohio group? Doesn't Di have a neighbour who has extra grass for perhaps a Stitch theme?

Does your fabric have pineapples?
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

You are right.

Who's in SC?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Who's in SC?
    Your RV maybe? Your in NC right? or maybe not..perhaps you've relocated to some new and special place? HMMM..if I were Ken where would I move too...
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all! My DD "graduated" from elementary school today. They had a video chronicling the 72 kids from kindergarten thru 5th grade. Where did all these years go? Anybody have a tissue?

Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone hear the news that just came across that Ruth Graham, the wife of Billy Graham died this afternoon?

While the Grahams are not a part of my particular religion they certainly deserve tremendous praise for their efforts at preaching Jesus' word and trying to keep faith an important and relevant part of American society at a time when religion seemed to be under attack from so many elements. And, from everything I have ever read it certainly sounds like Ruth was just as important a part of the family ministry as Billy was, she was just more in the background.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Did anyone request these didn't get outside today how awesome was that huh? Okay I spent the entire shift inside Space Mountain.
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

C'mon Jen....you've got Ken and me. Who else do you need?

Your RV maybe? Your in NC right? or maybe not..perhaps you've relocated to some new and special place? HMMM..if I were Ken where would I move too...
    Actually, I am in NC today....Charlotte.

Quote Originally Posted by Riri529 View Post
    Hi all! My DD "graduated" from elementary school today. They had a video chronicling the 72 kids from kindergarten thru 5th grade. Where did all these years go? Anybody have a tissue?
    Congrats to your DD, Maria. Are you crying because you are "old"?
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Here's Bloom's Babe from the OH contingent. How is everyone tonight? I have just been very busy at work. Summer is our busy time. Looks like I have missed quite a bit. The huge lettering scared me a little.
    Rhonda, so glad to hear that your dog bite is doing better. Yeah, there is only a 10-12 hour time frame to get stitches. The risk for infection is too high after that. Very rare have I seen our docs stitch after that. I hope the neighbors don't get upset with you due to the fact that they had to quarantine the dog. That is standard procedure.
    Maria, congrats to your DD..that is great news!
    Cookie war??? Hmm..do I need to fire up the oven?
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Deb, thanks Alex for the congrats on my DD's milestone.

Alex, old you say? Funny, I wasn't feeling very old the other day on the tennis court.

Post Thanks / Like

Why ask a question if you don't want a response?
    Should we cast a spell against her? (I'm in that mood... see below)

Theres a cookie battle? How did I miss that? hmm..oatmeal/molasses/ginger with raspberry jam filling maybe? Or my biscotti? or bruni ma brutti? Or perhaps ruglach?...how many are we allowed to enter?
    Rugelach... now you're hitting below the belt. When's the cookie battle? I'll bring the Starbucks!

Questions: where is Christine? How is Jasper's mom? How did Lynne's son's "date" go? How's Rhonda's arm? What DVD, Sandy?

And last but not least, when will the drama in my life end? I just got a phone call from my sister-in-law who I haven't heard from in years, crying hysterically that her brother is not being buried in their hometown and that he was cremated. I have tried my best with the woman who is making all the arrangements to have him buried in the family plot... I've said it at least five times now (and it's not easy for me to confront this woman). In fact, this afternoon once again I called her to tell her that I want him buried next to his mom and that his older daughters want this as well. But, of course, no one has spoken up but me. Now I'm upset and feeling guilty and very stressed. Am I always going to come out as the villian here??? I can't stand the drama. (Sorry for the vent )
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Hey -- I wonder how Rhonda's dog bite is today. I hope the anti-biotic stuff is helping (Here's some Rhonda!) Maybe we can change her name to "Dog-Bite Babe"?
    My arm is still healing although a bit of blood still oozes out now and then. It's still a bit swollen and slightly warm to the touch, but much better than before.

Someone at work today did describe it as being blue though (from the bruising).

Quote Originally Posted by mtown71 View Post
    Rhonda, so glad to hear that your dog bite is doing better. Yeah, there is only a 10-12 hour time frame to get stitches. The risk for infection is too high after that. Very rare have I seen our docs stitch after that. I hope the neighbors don't get upset with you due to the fact that they had to quarantine the dog. That is standard procedure.
    The neighbors weren't upset at all. I finally got to speak to them tonight, and they were still very apologetic. They even insisted and gave me $20 to cover the co-pay for my doctor's visit (I didn't tell them about the $14 for the antibiotic co-pays). Animal control is allowing them to keep the dog in quarantine at home. She has to stay in the backyard and/or her crate, and can't even go out for a walk on a leash for the 10 days, but it's better than having her at the vet.

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Questions: where is Christine? How is Jasper's mom? How did Lynne's son's "date" go? How's Rhonda's arm? What DVD, Sandy?
    Was this the time that Christine was going to the church camp thing?

I don't know how Jasper's mom is, but I'm still transmitting her way.

And, see above for a report on my arm.

I don't know what DVD Sandy is talking about either.

And last but not least, when will the drama in my life end? I just got a phone call from my sister-in-law who I haven't heard from in years, crying hysterically that her brother is not being buried in their hometown and that he was cremated. I have tried my best with the woman who is making all the arrangements to have him buried in the family plot... I've said it at least five times now (and it's not easy for me to confront this woman). In fact, this afternoon once again I called her to tell her that I want him buried next to his mom and that his older daughters want this as well. But, of course, no one has spoken up but me. Now I'm upset and feeling guilty and very stressed. Am I always going to come out as the villian here??? I can't stand the drama. (Sorry for the vent )
    Sorry about the excess drama, Ellen! on the way for you too! Sounds like you are stuck in the middle of a situation that you don't even belong in.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Who's in SC?
    I didn't want to blow your cover....I know you are in NC, but I put SC. It's the monkey's fault. He distracted me. Will you forgive me???
    Anybody have a tissue?
    Congratulations to your DD Maria. Here's a tissue.... I remember sobbing when Harry graduated from Kindergarten. DH was so embarrassed!
    Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    Did anyone request these
    That was me....well DS3 actually....this morning. Can you send a couple up this way? Better yet, I will come and pick them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    C'mon Jen....you've got Ken and me. Who else do you need?
    Actually, I am in NC today....Charlotte.
    With you and Ken...what more could I possibly need? Are you practicing for a big race or something?
    Am I always going to come out as the villian here??? I can't stand the drama. (Sorry for the vent)
    Probably. My experience is that someone always has to be the villain, and it is usually the one trying to please everyone. WE know you are just a pirate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    My arm is still healing although a bit of blood still oozes out now and then. It's still a bit swollen and slightly warm to the touch, but much better than before.
    I am so glad that it is getting better Rhonda. Our neighbours dog was also allowed to serve her quarantine at home (but she is looking for a new one now)... It sounds like you have decent neighbours.

Post Thanks / Like

Vent away..so sorry to hear this. I hope it all gets worked out. How is Ben doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Someone at work today did describe it as being blue though (from the bruising).
    Was this the time that Christine was going to the church camp thing?

I

Rhonda, that's cool about your neighbours. I think you might be right about Christine hope she's ok with the roughing it.
    Tell your hubby you need lots of to recover this weekend.
    Congratulations to your DD Maria. Here's a tissue.... I remember sobbing when Harry graduated from Kindergarten. DH was so embarrassed!
    That was me on the first day...DS wandered in waved good bye and I bawled!! My best friend almost had to peel me off the fence. I was a wreck. I handled the grad much better thankgoodness. (afterall I couldn't get worse then attaching myself to a fence could I?)
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

(afterall I couldn't get worse then attaching myself to a fence could I?)
    I often find myself on the fence.

What's Rugelach?

Post Thanks / Like

Ellen, sorry about the constant drama. Pixie & prayers to you in hopes that things slow down.

Rhonda, glad to hear that your arm is doing good & that things are cool with your neighbors.

Anyone have good plans for the weekend? I have to work tonight & tomorrow. UGH!! Can we turn the monkey lose at my workplace?
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like

I often find myself on the fence.

What's Rugelach?
    Kinda hard to explain but here goes. It's a pastry based cookie with a cream cheese dough, you roll it in a circle then cut it in triangle wedges, sprinkle a filling on it then roll them up into cresents. (can be made smallish or largeish) I make a version with rasberry jam and mini choc. chips and one with apricot jam and diced dates or figs with nutmeg in the dough. Also can be a choc dough as well with other stuff. Sprinkle with sugar and bake. Quite yummy and freeze really well (either baked or not)

Quote Originally Posted by mtown71 View Post
    Ellen, sorry about the constant drama. Pixie & prayers to you in hopes that things slow down.

Rhonda, glad to hear that your arm is doing good & that things are cool with your neighbors.

Anyone have good plans for the weekend? I have to work tonight & tomorrow. UGH!! Can we turn the monkey lose at my workplace?
    Wouldn't the monkeys make a mess?
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on the graduation and congratulations on making it through!

Ellen,I'm so sorry you are going through all this undeserved trial and tribulation now. Hold Ben close and try not to let the others in this situation weigh you down. You have enough to deal with in your own life! Bless You!

Does anyone else just want to go sit in the Rose Garden with me?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: