Quantcast Just Questions...Cinco de Hold the Mayo - Page 28

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Deb, glad to hear it went well. I don't guess you'll be singing along with the JQ band for a while eh? Here's a few extra popsicles to help things along.

Still waiting for a report from our other operee.
    Sorry, but no, I won't be singing. I am sure you are all disappointed. Thanks for the popsicles. Now, if my ears would stop hurting (no, not from your oompahs) & my fever break. Sad to say, ears hurting & fever are normal for this. It is almost time for my pain meds. Will there be a JQ band CD that I could listen to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Deb, I am glad to hear that everything went fine and that you are home resting... I was thinking of you this morning. I hope those popsicles are helping and that you're feeling even better soon!!

Well, my DH tried to sneak in while I was sleeping today - he had to get his suit, as he'd been invited to go to a Boy Scout's Fundraising dinner tonight - where Cal Ripkin is the speaker! Pretty cool... It's a $250/plate dinner (which his company is paying for...) so I'm on my own for dinner tonight - anyone care to join me for spaghetti?? (It's free and is served with garlic bread, caesar salad and your choice of drinks... ) Sorry - no celebrity speakers - although my DD's put on a pretty mean stage show...
    If I was allowed to eat it I would be there in a heartbeat. It sounds really good. I will just stick to my popsicles. Thanks anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    Would anyone like to know about Christine's status? (There...got the question out of the way)

John here (Cantgetenuff's DH)...Christine is home and resting (semi)comfortably. The surgery went well, and the surgeon suggested that the condition of the gallbladder pointed to it definitely being the cause of most/all of her recent problems. It was all laproscopic, so recovery time should be relatively brief. She'll be breaking my computer while posting here in no time.

Thank you for all of your kind wishes and pixie dust, take care, and hopefully she'll see ya'll in October!
    Thanks John, for letting us know how it all went. I prayed for her right before I went under. I hope she recovers quickly!
    Deb

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    So did all who are attending the 10 year bash get their MNSSHP tickets?
    Sure did - right after I got home from work yesterday morning. I think I was on hold for a little over a half hour... I finally decided to call on my cell, as well, so it was quite a feat for me to be listening on both phones while checking out I'cot while I waited!! (need a juggling smilie... )

Anyone else get theirs?? (Pretty lame question... sorry... running a little low on questions tonight! I'll have to order some through DDQS, Drummerboy's Discount Question Supply. )

Well, I'm off to sleep... tomorrow is pretty much a full day of cleaning & painting at the cape house, with no computer access( )so I'll check in with you all tomorrow evening!! Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow and to Deb & Christine, I hope you wake up feeling even better and ready to !!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mtown71 View Post
    Now, if my ears would stop hurting. Will there be a JQ band CD that I could listen to?
    I thought you wanted your ears to stop hurting.

John, thanks for the report on Christine.

If I used the confused smilie with all the question marks, does that count as a question, or did I ask that already? Things are getting to be a little bit of a blur right now. We had rehearsal from 5:30 to 10:30. Just had supper about a half hour ago.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    Is WDWacky and family enjoying their visit to WDW?
    Didn't you hear what they won ???
    Frankie #1440

INTERCOT Staff

Every day there is sad news, but each day itself is glad news.----Found in fortune cookie at Nine Dragons Restaurant in Epcot while having lunch during INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Meet

But If Not

Post Thanks / Like

Glad both of our surgical patients are doing OK! Lots more on the way for a speedy recovery!

I met another INTERCOTee tonight! She checked us out at the Disney Store (big sale on snowglobes by the way), and we had a little discussion, and we ended up accidentally leaving hubby's credit card behind. So, she tracked me down so we can go get it tomorrow. Sounds like a true INTERCOTee, huh?
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

So, Rhonda, which Intercotee did you meet?
    WesWerX ºoº

"Laughter is America's most important export" - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe it!!! We had snow last night!

Just kidding....did I get you???
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pjbs35a View Post
    Didn't you hear what they won ???
    Dude is that the best you can come up with? Hello, yes I did that's why I am asking Frankie. their probably walking around on afterwards. So when are you and yours coming down for a visit? Just remember I'm a difficult person to locate at Space Mountain. I bet ya can't find me.
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear Christine and Deb are doing well.

If we hadn't received a reno do you really think we'd admit it Ken?

I've got such a sunburn. Working is so hard.

And Di in case you catch up I tried your "chili 4 way" thing. Even doesn't help that stuff. Sorry but I'm not converting any time soon.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Just remember I'm a difficult person to locate at Space Mountain. I bet ya can't find me.
    You're telling me!! We tried in January, and again all last week!! Are you really over there?

I am glad the operees are on the mend!

I'm still trying to write my trip reports.... The worst stomach flu is working its way through my house -- and I have been sick as a dog since Tuesday -- couldn't even sit up to look at a computer screen.... I'm hoping if I avoid food and coffee today, I will make it through the work day!
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear our patients made it safely home! :hugs: all round (gently) How are you all doing today?

Lovely sunshine here and I have been playing tennis all morning. Slightly worrying end to yesterday as we could not get our electric garage door to shut so it was open all night. Fortunately their techie rang first thing this morning and told us how to reset the beast. he told us more in 5 minutes than we had ever been told about the workings before!

A Dr Mickey joke just for Ellen:
    Nurse: Dr Miskey, there's an invisible man in the waiting room.
    Dr Mickey: Tell him I won't be able to see him!
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    I'm still trying to write my trip reports.... The worst stomach flu is working its way through my house -- and I have been sick as a dog since Tuesday -- couldn't even sit up to look at a computer screen.... I'm hoping if I avoid food and coffee today, I will make it through the work day!
    I was wondering what had happened to you...Would some flat gingerale help?
    Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    A Dr Mickey joke just for Ellen:
    Nurse: Dr Miskey, there's an invisible man in the waiting room.
    Dr Mickey: Tell him I won't be able to see him!
    that's cute!!
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

You're telling me!! We tried in January, and again all last week!! Are you really over there?

I'm usually off on Wednesday and thursday, and I might still be off on those days in October also. So who here thinks/beleives I ought to post a picture some where of yours trully?
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

So did all who are attending the 10 year bash get their MNSSHP tickets?
    and I was having pangs of guilt the whole time for not buying DS a ticket too. I feel like such a Cruella for not bringing him down with me in October.

I'm thinking of picking up extra pac shiftts during that time frame. Maybe I'll work not just the tomorrowland pac but parade pac also.
    Couldn't you just come out and play?

I can't believe it!!! We had snow last night!

Just kidding....did I get you???
    You better watch it or I'll sick the groundhog on you!

Hope you and the rest of the clan are feeling much better real soon! Ken, do we have any DDGBQ (Drummerboy's Discount Get Better Quick) tonic in stock? I think we need to send some out ASAP! Can we ship to Canada?

So what's everyone up to today? (Besides convalescing?)
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    :So what's everyone up to today? (Besides convalescing?)
    Running around town mostly...Jenn do we want Canadian Shipping?
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Ellen! I hope you are feeling well!

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Running around town mostly...Jenn do we want Canadian Shipping?
    Not so sure about that..... The duty would kill us. Would DDI want to pick up that tab too?

I made myself go walking at lunch....I'm glad I did -- It's nice and sunny and I got to chat with my sister. I have to go to the dentist tonight. I hate the dentist -- though I have no reason to.... Actually I hate the hygenist...the dentist has never done anything to me so he's all right....
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a dentist appointment for tomorrow to have a tooth removed. Today someone asked me to play tennis at a time that would clash with the dentists appointment. Well, what's a girl to do? Yup: i postponed the dentist until the end of the month and I'm playing tennis instead . I relly don't like dentists!
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Deb, glad to see you're back on track. I hope the ears and fever don't slow you down too much.
    I guess Christine is still not up to speed, but I'm sure her recovery will be swift!

Ellen, don't feel guilty about not bringing DS in October. Consider it a well deserved break! We all can use one once in a while. I actually go away with a girlfriend once a year. It is a great way to decompress from all of the stress in our daily routines.

So, who else is enjoying this glorious day?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Ken, do we have any DDGBQ (Drummerboy's Discount Get Better Quick) tonic in stock? I think we need to send some out ASAP! Can we ship to Canada?
    Not so sure about that..... The duty would kill us. Would DDI want to pick up that tab too?
    We're having a special on Drummerboy's "Super Special You Won't Feel a Thing 'Til It's Over" tonic at DDGBQ. [Note to self--Don't let anybody find out where the rum went before we used the bottles for decorating.]

We're Drummerboy Discount Products International, so of course we'll ship to Canada. [Note to self--Look up location of Canada in atlas.] Is that anywhere near Topeka?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Riri529 View Post
    Deb, glad to see you're back on track. I hope the ears and fever don't slow you down too much.
    I guess Christine is still not up to speed, but I'm sure her recovery will be swift!
    Thanks, but I had a really rough night last night. Couldn't sleep at all. My throat has really been bothering me today. Don't feel like eating. All I have been doing is drinking ice water. Still have the fever & ear pain. When will it end???? I was hoping to see another update on Christine. Hope she is feeling better than me!
    Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling good. Many prayers & pixie dust heading your way!!!
    Deb

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: