Do like I do with my BF, force him!Or you can nag about how much you NEED to go to WDW until he cracks! [img]graemlins/rotfl.gif[/img] It always works for me ! Seriously though, my BF, b/c of my persistence, has slowly but surely gotten to enjoy WDW. It took some time, but I like to let him have some input, like where to stay at, where he wants to eat, where he wants to shop at,etc (even though he doesn't mind when I run the show [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] ) . He likes to relax when we are there , so we take some time to just sit back and enjoy a meal, a snack, just people watch and take a few naps, oh and of course let him watch his beloved ESPN (they have every ESPN channel in the rooms, unfortunately [img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img] it takes forever to get him to drop that remote) . Basically, I recommend that you get him involved. Sit down at the computer together read through the boards here at Intercot, look at the resort pages on the Disney website and have Intercot radio playing in the background! [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img] And if that doesn't work then maybe the ESPN thing will ! [img]graemlins/laughing.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rotfl.gif[/img]

[ April 18, 2005, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: TinyTink ]