Hi all! I'm a frequent lurker here and love this site! My question is this: How much of a "visit" to another resort is acceptable? DH and I (and two children, ages 1 and 3) will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge this fall (Hooray!)and would like to visit some of the other resorts (GF, Yacht & Beach Club, AKL, etc.) to see if maybe we'd like to stay there in the future. I had read in previous threads that in one instance, fully clothed adults having a drink sitting near the pool area were asked to leave a resort. Not trying to use the pool, just sitting there. I'm guessing they weren't guests there, but maybe of another resort? I know that "pool hopping" is not acceptable. I just thought we might have lunch or dinner at one or more of the other resorts and then hang around enjoying the atmosphere and shopping etc. I would hate to embarass myself by being where I would be asked to leave. What's the general consensus on how much of a "visit" would be OK? Can we just eat and shop, but not linger outside? Can we sit in the lobby? Use the children's arcades/game rooms?

Thanks in advance for your help - we're still new at this..