It was not quite as hot today, thank goodness. There was a slight breeze and puffy clouds and lots of humidity. We had a wonderful morning using our FP for Flights of Passage in Pandora. It was beautiful, thrilling and just wonderful. I would not, however, wait 2-5 hours to enjoy it. I was amazed by the lines. We did not have a FP for Navi River Journey and therefore were not able to experience it. Again i am not going to stand in line for hours. We did standby for Safaris which wasn't too long. I like this so much more with out the poacher story/distraction. We saw many animals including giraffes, lions, hippos, etc. We had FP for Expedition Everest which was great as always. Next breakfast/lunch in Tusker House with Minnie, Micky, Donald and Daisy. We always love this. We hit Nemo and Dinosaur and then with no hope of doing more in Pandora decided to head back to ASM for naps and pool time. Still a half day park unless you want to spend the other half in line. It was too humid to want to linger and watch the animals much. We've seen the Lion King many times and decided that rest was preferable. After naps we headed back for dinner at Tiffins. It was a beautiful ambiance and the food was very good, but I'm not sure I think it is worth 2 table credits. It was about 350.00 for 6 of us, only one glass of wine, no desserts, a couple apps. The park is really lovely at night. They did a beautiful job with lighting. We decided to do Expedition Everest again which seemed even more thrilling at night. I tried to look out at the beautiful park while we climbed the mountain, but it was too terrifying for me. I love the rest of the ride, but the climb makes me nervous!!! We were disappointed that lightening made them cancel Rivers of Light and also our FP for Kali River. We explored the luminescent Pandora after dark and the lightening seemed to enhance the beauty of this magical land. When fat raindrops began coming down we ran to Dinosaur because it was indoors. It was fun again, but when we came out it was really pouring. We were all drenched by the time we got to the car. The ponchos i had purchased and brought to WDW remained in the hotel room! Oh, well. My teenaged boys had fun splashing each other in the puddles and it was nice to be chilly after sweating for days. All in all it was a fun day. My verdict on Pandora is that it is a wonderful addition, but I would never go back unless the popularity dwindles or there is a way to get fast passes to the attractions.