Hi everyone - as I posted a while ago, we are finally going back to Disney after an 11 year hiatus. My son Conor is a junior in HS and he is performing with the HS Orchestra <during Easter week - that is the only negative...> Because the next 6 months are really dedicated to college trips, we've been on the fence about this trip, mainly for financial reasons. But, I can't miss him performing at Epcot.

So, especially due to $ and the crowds that week, we decided to stay offsite in a Disney Springs Hotel - the Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace. We figured less parks, more pool bar. Butttttt, while making some dining reservations, I found out that the Coronado Springs is the same price as the hotel we booked <thanks to the discount>. Had we done the moderate route, I would have gone with POR, but they are booked.

So, we're not sure if we'll see about changing but I'm curious about some input - I know everyone says the Coronado is large, far away everything - but given it's onsite, would you switch? Pro's/Con's?

Any help would be appreciated - it's been so long since I've planned a Disney trip, I don't even know what a Magic band is!