I'm so so so excited! I have wanted to go on a Disney Cruise since they christened their first ship! Hubby was hard to convince but finally gave his thumbs up and we set said for the Western Caribbean April 2 for a 7 day.

We will fly into Orlando on the 1st (land around 10 I think), have dinner reservations at the Boathouse and do not intend to go into the parks for the few hours we have before we have to get up the next morning and head over to PC. But....we are Disney addicts after all, so THAT could change. LOL

Our plan is to stay somewhere in the Disney/DS area just for that night. If we were going directly from the airport to PC - I understand (I think) there is a shuttle for $70 pp? But since we are spending the night - I thought perhaps we spend the night in a value resort on property and take the Disney Cruise bus that I've seen so many times over the years to PC the next morning. But is there some sort of minimal stay for that? **If this is of any help whatsoever here, ONE person in my party (21 year odl daughter has an active annual pass that expires on the 3rd) She was a College program kid and got it at the end of her 7 month stint! : )

Besides that big question - thought we are Disney fans tried and true - I'm up for ANY/ALL cruise tips you care to share. And of course I'll peruse the other threads!

TIA