I am trying to somewhat plan our first park day at Disneyland. I have a few questions that I am sure some of you can help with.

The scheduled park hours for this day are 8am - 12am, with EMH 7am-8am.

My first questions is about nighttime entertainment. I am wondering if we will be able to do Paint the Night, Disneyland Forever, and Fantasmic all in one night. Below is my plan, please tell me if it's doable or if I am out of my mind! LOL.

Paint the Night: 8:45pm
Disneyland Forever: 9:30pm
Fantasmic: 10:45 pm

We will have another 1/2 day in Disneyland. Would it be better to do one of these on another night?

Also, dining is showing no available times for the Fantasmic dinner package. Is this normal? We are going first week in Jan. so I was thinking it wouldn't be packed. I was quite surprised to see that I couldn't book a dinner package.

Ok, next question. I see a few shows listed. Are these worthwhile? We have almost 16 and 14 year old boys.
Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
Mickey and the Magical Map
Storytelling at Royal Theater

Just a note that we do not have any interest in the Jedi Training at Hollywood Studios. If this is the same deal at Disneyland we can skip it. We typically enjoy shows like Beauty and the Beast and Lion King at WDW, but usually skip stuff like Storytime with Belle and similar "shows".

Edit to add: If "A Christmas Fantasy Parade" has showings at 2:00 and 4:30, is one better than the other to attend? We plan to just wing it on this one, but if there is an advantage to one time or another I would like to know.

Thanks!!!