Back to EPCOT again today. I had decided not to do DHS this trip because IMO there are only three rides she would enjoy there and it wouldn't be worth the money. The last time she was there it was her least favorite park and I agree. She did want to eat at the Sci Fi but I couldn't see spending the day there just for a lunch. We were out the door at 900 again and the buses were slow again.

EPCOT....We had fast passes for Test Track, Spaceship Earth, and Journey into Imagination....Mary loved Test Track (we rode it three times today) but agreed we me that it is better at night. We rode Spaceship Earth twice and this time we spent a lot of time looking for the hidden Mickeys. We skipped Journey Into Imagination. We beared the line for Soarin which was only about 45 mins (we lucked out). Today's goal was to get her EPCOT Passport filled out and to take a picture in each country with the country's signature hat or in the case of Italy their soccer scarf. We also did hidden Mickey's. Mary had a caricature done in France. We tried to get one done in Wildwood this summer but the wait was too long so we jumped at the chance when we saw the artists just sitting there. It took about 30 mins and I was very impressed with his talent. What I wasn't impressed with was how thin the paper was. To make a long story short...it almost ripped going from France to the bus stop so I had to end up shipping it back home because it would have never survived the plane ride. We ate in Teppan Edo tonight. It is a kid favorite in my family so I have been here many times. Since I am a Vegetarian I get the same thing each time. While the food was good I was disappointed in what exactly they gave me. Prior years I have had onion, zucchini, broccoli, peppers, carrots, water chestnuts, and asparagus. This year the veggie plate was peppers and asparagus.....onion and zucchini were thrown in with the noodles (which everyone got). I had plenty of food...but for the price I feel a little more variety would have been nice. At the end of the meal the waitress dropped a dish and sauce sprayed my face and shirt. I told her I was OK but she had a manger come out. They both looked horrified even after I kept telling them it was no big deal. I felt sorry for her. BTW Mary had the Steak and Shrimp and loved it. This was our biggest meal of the trip, it was the only meal where we didn't order sides, a salad or apps as the main course.

We did the Phineas and Ferb Adventure in England. Mary enjoyed it but we both thought the instructions were long winded. We wanted less talk and more action. If we had time we would have done another country but Mary wanted to swim tonight.

When I surprised her with the trip in April I told her about all the "challenges" that we were going to do. She is very competitive and loves that kind of thing. I told her about "Where's the Fire".....she was disappointed when I told her they closed it down two months ago.

On the bus ride to the French Quarter Mary ask if the MK had more rides than EPCOT. I told her that they did. She said while she had fun at EPCOT she found it a little boring without enough big rides.

We left EPCOT and headed back to the French Quarter. She liked the serpent slide and thought the pool was cool. We ended up back at the room around 10 that night.

On a side note...before I forget to mention it....the weather...I was told it would probably rain everyday (at least a short storm). Well we had no rain at all the whole 7 days we were there. We did have hot days with very high humidity. By the time it cooled down at night my cloths were soaked from the humidity. We had very low crowds which was a perk, but I personally would not do September again. Just too hot for me.