Me and DH
DD – 15 and 14
DS – 12
And 24 more grandparents, siblings, aunts and uncles, nephews and nieces, and cousins galore!

We ate breakfast in the room and headed to Animal Kingdom. The board in the bus depot with bus arrival times was new to us, and I really liked knowing when buses would be arriving. We arrived at the park around 9:30, and used our FP+ for the Safari, EE and Kali River Rapids. I tried to get my free birthday drink at Starbucks, but they could not redeem it, so I used a snack credit instead. Definitely a good use for it! Had lunch at Flame Tree BBQ. The ribs were very good! And the chicken was good, too. We met up with more family, saw the Lion King (which was excellent!) and rode Dinosaur.

Headed to Boma for dinner, where we met up with even more family. I had reservations for 14 at 6:10, and for 3 at 6:35, and when I checked in they graciously offered to combine the two reservations. The food was delicious! I tried the peanut soup, and it was excellent. The meats were tasty and the sides were yummy. My favorite dessert was the coffee tart.

After dinner, we walked down to Kidani Village gift shop looking for pins for trading. One DD left her phone at Boma, so a few of us headed back to look for it while the rest headed home. There is a van that travels between the two AK locations, and we took that back to Boma. Some nice person had turned in the phone, and after we retrieved it, we took a bus to DTD to look around some and then took the ferry home to POR. I did redeem my free Starbucks drink while in DTD! Once home, we met up with even more family and swam at the small pool just outside our rooms until late.