I'll update this first post each day with the forecast (though I'll occasionally miss a day), both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Update Thursday pm, April 30, 2015
A beautiful day today with lots of sun and heading toward 78 for a high. Through at least Monday everything should be clear with highs around 80-82. There's a slight chance of a brief passing shower but nothing to be concerned about. Tuesday and Wednesday go to 81-83 with a better chance of an afternoon thunderstorm, but still no organized rain. Thursday's high should be around 85 as an upper ridge strengthens.

Long range...May 8-16 still doesn't show any sign of organized rain, but it does look like afternoon pop up thunderstorms will be pretty common each day with highs hanging in the mid 80s.

Travel Issues
No major delays today or tomorrow.

Any of you who are nervous about flying, especially related to turbulence, go here and here to learn a lot about turbulence and other issues that sometimes cause anxiety when flying. Hopefully all of this will help you relax and enjoy the trip to WDW more!