Our family of five hit Epcot yesterday for my wife's birthday. Just a few notes and things that we noticed:

Already familiar with the posts about UOE needing a freshening. Won't go into all that. I will say that I didn't expect Body Wars to be closed for this many years without doing something with that real estate.

The Odyssey restaurant space seems like a really great spot for either some live entertainment with a bar/restaurant. Maybe do a survey/focus group from Epcot attendees randomly. Knock down the walls and make it an open air space. It just looks like a storage area or an abandoned building.

We had dinner at Teppan Edo. Very accommodating staff and the food was pretty good. We both had steak on the grill and kids had veggies.

American Adventure - It's always nice to see the CM's dressed in their uniforms and doing the drills, etc. Just so cool for the kids to see.

While our group of friends enjoy beers/drinks in World Showcase, we have noticed a trend. The "drinking around the world" groups of large people wearing matching t-shirts, once unique, is now nearly ubiquitous. On any given trip, there are now a dozen or so of these groups in the park - not an issue; however, it seems like it's now a contest to get as fall down drunk as possible at Epcot for some people.

Captain EO - Conflicted about it. Just seems very dated now.

Germany - Seems like there would be something that could be included other than the electric train garden out on the main walkway. Just an observation.

Soarin' - I realize that it is getting an update, so I will just wait and see what it will be like.

Test Track - In the post-attraction area where the GM cars are on display, it would be nice to have the "future of transportation" area brought back, at least minimally. I always looked forward to it.

What are your thoughts?