Well, I have a lot of unused tickets...and last June they told me to watch that they take the ten day EXPIRING ticket and NOT my partially used 10 day non-expiring ticket.. Well i did check and oh yea, they said they used the right ticket...but NO the second day, the international gateway people identified the mistake. 90 minutes with guest services finally rectified the mistake and since they can't give you day back, issues an two day pass to my account. Get home and realize it's not a non expiring two day...more phone calls and it's fixed. Apparently hard to add a non expiring pass to a two day complimentary ticket.

On Thursday we stopped at EPCOT to pick up our DVC annual passes. She carefully explained that this ticket would expire in 365 days. What she didnt do was put the AP in first potion to be used. So, yes again they started using my non-expiring pass . Luckily AGAIN an international gateway employee caught it. Another 90 minutes with guest relations who at first had no clue how to fix...20 more minutes a supervisor credited my account with two one day park hopper passes.

Really, I can't be the only people with multiple passes. Why can't disney allow US to rank out tickets to be used properly. So, between two trips I have lost at least a half a day of park time on this issue.

Sign