My daughter is in a year round school (on 9 weeks off 3 weeks). We lost our sitter for this time and needed a new plan. Camps are about $250 per week and we needed 2 weeks. I found an offer for Wyndham Bonnet Creek 2BR for $500 for 7-nights. This is not a timeshare sales pitch. It is a great deal through someone we rented from previously at another Wyndham resort. I was able to swing it with work to work from home this week and use the money saved from camp to book the resort. I know we lose EMH. You can argue that we lose bus service, but you don't need to be onsite to use Disney buses. We have APs for free parking anyway.

We leave Sunday 12/14 at about 4AM. It is about a 9.5 hour drive. Hopefully it is an uneventful drive which will put us there about 2PM. The plan is to check in at the resort, maybe go to Downtown Disney, hit Walmart for groceries, dinner somewhere, and bed relatively early to get ready for a fun long day at the parks. We will go to which ever park we want each day, hop if we want, and avoid the EMH parks.

We have done almost no planning. I booked FP+, but not even sure we will be at the specific park on those days. The only real scheduling we did was the Candlelight Processional dinner package. We have a very late lunch or early dinner planned on 12/18 at Via Napoli. Our entire trip is going to be do what we want when we want.

Here are some of the Must-Do's:
1. Meet Anna and Elsa without FPs. We will get there first thing in the morning and deal with the wait.
2. Candlelight Processional - Dinner package booked
3. Osbourne Lights