Ok, so my son tried out for, and made, our local select football team. The big championship game is in Pasadena, California. Our teams are pre qualified because they won this championship last year. Since we'll be in the area we have decided to tack on a few nights after the big game for a short DISNEYLAND getaway!!! I can hardly believe it. To be honest I am trying my best not to get too excited until everything is booked and planned, and we are on our way.

Due to the tournament schedule, and my kids school schedule we don't have much choice in our dates. We would arrive in Anaheim on Jan. 4th and stay for 3 nights. This actually works out well with the military discounts, as the tickets are blacked out through Jan. 4. I was really hoping the black out ended and we could use the tickets on the 4th, but unfortunately that's not the case. As it is the kids will be missing their first 2 days back at school from the Christmas holiday so there is no way we can stay longer. This is pretty much our max.

Any advise, tips, suggestions to help us make the most of our very short time there would be very much appreciated.