I'll update this first post each day with the forecast (though I'll occasionally miss a day), both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Update Thursday pm, October 30, 2014
The high is going to top out 83-84 today. Some scattered showers are possible later this afternoon or evening, but anything that does move over should be fairly light and brief. No other significant rain chances through Thursday. A couple of brief scattered showers might roll through on Saturday as the back edge of the short wave rotates past, but nothing else. The real issue will be the temps. Look for a high 76-78 tomorrow then 63-65 on Saturday with a fairly brisk north wind. Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour before going to bed Saturday night. Sunday will start off at around 40-42 then warm to 65-67. Monday's low will be 50 with a high 72-74. Tuesday should be 76-78, then 81-83 for Wednesday and Thursday.

Long range...Nov 7 could see some showers and thunderstorms as the next front moves in. Nov 8 will be near 70, then back to around 80 for Nov 9-13 before the next front comes in. Nov 14-15 will see highs in the upper 60s.

Travel Issues
No major issues for the next few days.

Any of you who are nervous about flying, especially related to turbulence, go here and here to learn a lot about turbulence and other issues that sometimes cause anxiety when flying. Hopefully all of this will help you relax and enjoy the trip to WDW more!

Tropics
The disturbance in the Atlantic is fizzling out and everything else is quiet. No worries.