Oh, where to begin the list of my favorite “adult” beverages at WDW parks?! I am not a beer drinker, but those have been covered quite well by other posters to this thread ! I haven’t had an alcoholic beverage in AK yet, but maybe I’ll correct that on my trip 1 month from today!

Here are a few of our favorites-

DHS

Dad’s Electric Lemonade- available at 50’s Prime Time Café and the Tune-In Lounge- Bacardi Superior Rum, Skyy Vodka, Blue Curaçao, Sweet-and-Sour, and Sprite

Gin (Bombay Sapphire) and Tonic- Hollywood Brown Derby- You may be asking what makes the gin and tonic here so special? I wish I could tell you, but it’s just wonderful! I have ordered Bombay Sapphire gin and tonics at many restaurants in WDW and the ones here taste the best!

Epcot

Everything- Desserts and Champagne booth- Food and Wine Festival- This booth is like the joy of Christmas morning for my sister and I ! I noticed this year they have replaced Moet and Chandon Rose Imperial with Nicholas Feuillatte Rose. I did a happy dance when I saw that they will offering Dom Pérignon this year!

Champagne and Grand Marnier Slush- Les Vins de Chefs de France- My sister gets a glass of champagne and I get a Grand Marnier slush and we get a table and people watch. Sometimes we go to Les Halles and get a cheese plate to accompany our beverages. One of our favorite Epcot activities!

Margarita- at kiosk or in La Cava del Tequila- Always a crowd pleaser!