Quote Originally Posted by Lacy View Post
Carrie - I'm wishing I were doing the DL half this year but did Tink and will do Avengers this fall. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time and I hope you really enjoy the charm of Disneyland!!! Hoping you don't miss the World too much and have a fantastic runDisney experience West Coast style!

And let us know if you have any specific questions about how a California experience will compare or about the parks, etc.
I have just started researching Disneyland parks. Bought the "unofficial guide" !!! What I need to know are things like...

Dining - What is the 'classic' table service for DL Parks - Not necessarily a character meal...I have heard Blue Bayou, but I was just wondering what other people think...

I know I need a fast pass to see World of Color, but do I really need a dining package?

We want a good experience, but we are not looking to break the bank or spend a whole lot of time dining. I am thinking more along the lines of more counter service type places, but again, which are recommended?

Would appreciate info on favorite and unique snacking options as well.

Any other recommendations on what not to miss, or 'make sure you do this first' would be appreciated.