My family and I (DH, myself, DD17) will be waterparking it the week of July 21 for 4 days. We've "done" Disney plenty, but the waterparks only once. So I have a couple of questions to ask of frequent visitors.

What sort of shoes are allowed on the rides? DH and I will be wearing watershoes, so I don't anticipate any problems there. My DD is thinking to wear crocs with the back strap or a pair of cheap sandals she has. The sandals are made like flip flops, but with a back strap. There are no buckles. Do you guys know if these would be allowed on the rides? We are trying to avoid having to hold our shoes.

Also, we are thinking to purchase a waterproof pouch for DD's cell phone, in case we need to split up and also to take pictures. Do you have any recommendations? We've been looking online, but her phone is not one of the current popular ones, so it's hard to tell if her phone would fit comfortably with the protective case on. We may go shopping this weekend to look around. Does anyone know what stores carry a good variety to choose from?

One more thing - When I used to go to various waterparks with friends, we would just leave our bags on or under a chair to have a place to regroup. I wouldn't leave any valuables, of course, but has anyone had trouble with belongings coming up missing? We really don't want to bother with a locker.

Thanks in advance for any advice. I don't post much on here, but I love, love, love all of the helpful advice and crazy, funny trip reports!