Friends of ours have decided to book a trip to WDW for the same period that we are there in the summer. At first they were staying off site for only a few days and it was only going to be the father and daughter. We were going to meet up with them here and there. Now they have decided to make it a trip for 5 days and have moved to OUR hotel. If it was up to them they would be with us 24 hours a day during the trip. And believe me, we are not that interesting. We were looking forward to this being a vacation with just the four of us, but I am concerned about them hijacking our trip. We have a couple of things going for us.. one, is that all of our ADRs and Fps are booked and are no longer available to "tag" on to. But they will find a way. Second, we will staying 4 more days after they leave. Although knowing them, they will try to add days once they are there. We are friends with them, however this is our family vacation. Am I being selfish and unfriendly?

Next, they have two children . One is 12 and the other is 15. They book them both as children which really irks me. They do this to pay less for them and it drives me nuts. We are honest people and would never dream of doing it. Even if I did, I feel like I would get caught, but they won't. How do people get away with this?