Time to toss out a rumor for us to discuss...

For some time now, there has been rumblings and rumors of a water park coming to Universal Orlando... But nothing ever happened, and there was never any inkling of it happening... That is, until now...

People may get confused... "Didn't Comcast/Universal buy Wet N Wild outright?" Why yes they did... They now own the land under WnW, as well as some surrounding land... They are no longer renting it out... Which led to speculation... Will the new water park go where WnW is? Is WnW's days numbers? Would anyone miss it????? And if WnW does go, what replaces it?

Well, the new water park is NOT going to go over on the land where WnW current sits... The new water park will go next to a plot of undeveloped land just south of Cabana Bay Beach Resort...

The name of the water park, currently working name, is WonderSea.. A name which has been tossed around on fan sites before... I believe Universal copyrighted the name, but I could be wrong as I haven't looked the information up on copyright sites...

The current proposed icon for the water park? A 160' to 200' high erupting volcano... Or at least a volcano... Not sure if it is erupting or not...

Rumored completion date and opening wouldn't be until 2017 which means WnW's days aren't numbered just yet...

So, what do you all think? Good idea for a water park in Universal? How do you feel about it being up close and personal with Cabana Bay?

Personally, I like the idea, but not sure how a volcano and Cabana Bay beach Resort would mesh.. UNLESS, Cabana Bay Beach was supposed to be a Pacific Ocean beach resort, and the volcano represents the Pacific Ring of Fire...