DH and I are thrilled to announce that we will be welcoming the littlest mousketeer to our family just in time for Christmas!
This is our first child, and will also be the first grandchild for both of our families. Needless to say everyone is super excited , but we are also a little clueless when it comes to babies since we are the first ones of our generation to start this next adventure.

We are beginning the process of starting our registry/deciding what to buy, and it is simultaneously extremely fun and overwhelming. I figured, what better place than Intercot to seek advice from some great people!? So to all you moms and dads out there, I will start by asking for some general advice on "baby gear."

1. Name me one or two things that turned out to be life-savers- think of them as your "must-do's" for getting through the first year.

2. On the flip side, name me one or two things that ended up being a waste. You thought you "had to have it" but it just ended up taking space/$$ that could've been used for something else.

3. The ever popular stroller/travel system question. Which stroller and/or car seat did you end up choosing and are you happy with your choice?

I look forward to your responses! (That is until you all start telling me contradictory things and only end up making me more confused in the end... just kidding )