I'm really getting excited about our fall trip and our stay at the Yacht Club. This trip is very special to me. We have been visiting on average every three years since 2003 but it may be a while before we come back due to personal reasons, health and financial that I need to deal with before any future vacations can even be thought about. I paid for this vacation with a very generous Christmas gift my dad gave me in 2012 and it will be a trip of firsts for me. First trip without my son which is bittersweet, its kind of sad because he is grown up and in college and those little kid days are over but on the other hand this will be the first trip I planned around myself and my mom, picking the resort I wanted and restaurants that appeal to me. It will be my first trip at an Epcot resort and the first trip not planned around Christmas break. It will be the first time for us at Food and Wine Festival and MNSSHP. I also gifted this trip to my mom who has had a rough few years herself battling breast cancer and then multiple surgeries on her feet and tendons although she is doing well and on the mend now.

After this long explanation, I'll get back to what I really want to know. I want to maximize the enjoyment of this trip so I will be asking questions on and off for the next few months so I can have a great game plan. We will be spending a bit more time relaxing at the resort this time, so tell me secrets two adults 43 yrs and 67 yrs need to know to enjoy the YC. I already know the pool is wonderful, do you recommend it to older folks or should we use a quiet pool? We are booked for a garden view, are there any particular rooms we should ask for, we would like to sit out on the balcony in the mornings and evenings...any particular cocktails we should try from the pool bar, I like to have a drink while doing laundry and the laundrymats tend to be by the bar....anything at all that I can add to our agenda....

Thanks for your help and listening to me ramble.