Hi everyone,
Me and my wife are considering take our 3 yr old to Disney World this year. Just want to make some memories with him at one of our favorite places.

My wife is kind of wishy washy about going just because we've been to DW and DL a handful of times the past few years. 2009 was the last time in Disney World. We took our 3 yr old to DL when he turned 2 and 6 months later. Both trips were kind of power trips. 1st trip being 3 days and the 2nd being just a weekend (nephews bday surprise).

I've talked my wife into going to Disney World for about 4-5 days. I really just want to relax at the hotel and swim. And take our times at the parks. Maybe even do a water park. We've stayed at the Poly the last few times but wanted something different. Will it be worth to consider the Epcot resorts? We want to make sure the Epcot resorts are as magical as the Poly. We love the Monorail resorts.!

Next thing is the time of year. We talked about late April or early May but want to consider October too. I found some good deals for us in late April/May but October seems like a nice time to go.

Last thing. I really wanted to go back to DL this Thanksgiving but my wife said its one trip only. Would you guys rather do DL during Thanksgiving?

I know I'm all over the place but I just want to get some Intercot input.