Here's what happened far too frequently when we used the bus system the first year. We walked back to the bus stops at the end of the day, with me carrying the exhausted seven year old. We'd wait 15-20 minutes in line. Finally here comes the bus. We're looking forward to getting on and getting the boys back to the room and in bed. Just as the bus pulls up, someone on a rented scooter pulls to the front of the line. They have 5 ppl with them. And we have to stand there waiting longer for them to load the scooter while the rider and their party goes and selects their seats. And what do you know- here comes another scooter. Process repeats itself. By the time all the scooters are loaded and everyone in the party seated, now we can load. But even though we were fourth in line, we have to stand with our kids because the seats are up for scooters and the remaining are filled with the scooter parties. This isn't right. I can see giving priority for wheelchairs, but not for rented scooters. They need to wait in line like everyone else, or have to ride buses specifically designated only for scooters. After getting bumped last year following a twenty minute wait while waiting to go to Magic Kingdom because there wasn't enough room on the bus after all the scooters came rolling out of the Pop Century lobby when the bus pulled up, we just drove to the parks after that. It's a shame because the bus system would be wonderful if not for the way the scooters are given priority. I know we're not the only ones that feel this way.