Anyone else feel that there is a lack of new or kewl merchandise these days at the WORLD?

Wife and I just got back from 10 days in late May2013 and we didn't find much to spend on. We did score a new Epcot shirt that is sort of retro - light blue with SE on it and the monorail. But past that we didn't find much worth feeding the mouse for... At DTD wife did get a new Harvey comic print purse...vs. any dooney or else that she saw. I actually spotted it. Each trip our tradition is she gets a new purse of some sort...

We ended up spending more at the Harley dealerships we visited in Daytona thru Orlando this trip. Nice change to have some new HD shirts...but the mouse lost out this trip IMO.

Hope this changes. We just didn't see any MUST HAVE items for the "get it for me" list this vacation.

On the cruise they did have a sale, which is not something you see ever on the ships for DCL stuff. Discounted DCL stuff is non-existent. But this trip on the DREAM we found the shops with a lot of great discounted shirts and other stuff. Hoodies, I don't need any more but at the prices they were at - YUP we got new ones anyway.

Hope the lack of merchandise trend changes...we missed feeding the mouse!