Just returned from our motorcycle adventure and thought I'd hammer this out before I return to the real world.

The trip there
Epic. We took six days to get to Orlando. For those of you who enjoy riding motorcycles, don't cruise the Emerald Coast on one; you will NEVER want to take a car there again. We cruised the coast from the Mississippi state line all the way past St. George island. We will do this again!

One day early
We arrived a day early and were able to get a tent site at Fort Wilderness. We spent the afternoon cruising the property by boat and monorail, slept in the next morning and made our way to POP.

Pop Century
I have heard people praise this resort as better than the other value's; I didn't see it. For us, it was on par with the All Star's (we have spent at least a week at each location), but in my opinion no better. I would almost rank it below the All-Star resorts simply because the only "theming" in the room was a Disney Seventies poster.
Day one my wife noticed mold on the shower curtain and went up front, cuz she has issues with mold. I'm a guy, so it didn't bother me, but it was still there when we checked out nine days later.
Oh, and the parking situation at POP is atrocious. If you find a spot, don't move your vehicle, or you could end up parking very, very far away.

The Food
This was an out of pocket vacation, and it went rather well. Pecos Bill saw us a few times, and it was good as usual. Tony's was our anniversary dinner and it was adequate, as usual. The quick service in the Land pavilion was excellent, two or three times. The Mexico quick service was decent, but getting a seat was an adventure.
Rain Forest Cafe will never see my business again. We ate at the DtD location and both of our burgers were still kicking when we bit into them; we ordered well done. The burgers were over-priced to begin with ($17), and then they couldn't even cook them? Lost our appetites pretty darn quick. Of course, they were gracious enough to only make us pay for half...

The Rides
The new Test Track gets a massive thumbs up from us. I like it much better than the old.
PotC had an issue with the last Cap'n Jack on one of our earlier visits, his head looked like it was attached to his shoulder. They had it fixed on a later visit.
The Little Mermaid ride was cool. Scuttle (in the queue) lost his hand and looked a bit cross-eyed, but they fixed him on a later visit.

The Crowd
What the heck? We have gone to the world the week before Memorial Day Weekend several times, and have never witnessed crowds like the ones we saw last week. It wasn't June/July/August bad, but there were a lot of peeps.

Overall
Ready to go back. We had a blast. Next trip will be in the camper I'm sure. If I stay at a value resort anytime in the future, it will probably be in one of the All-Stars.

The title of this post?
This was our anniversary trip, and the running joke between my wife and I was we went to Disney for our 25th anniversary and we got two buttons and a roll of scotch tape (for taping the parking pass to the motorcycle).