Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
Thought I'd start a thread that we can keep updated as to who exactly is coming and who is doing what races. I know the announcement of the new 10K race (which is rumored to be Minnie themed) has changed plans of some of us.

So chime in here, and we'll keep the list updated. If you want, please include non-ICOT members who may be traveling with you. On the official meet thread, we'll start moving forward soon with some concrete plans as to special shirts, meet ups, etc.
Hi Melanie - just wanted to let you know so you can update your list that I will be for sure doing the 5K or MIGHT upgrade to the 10K (with this new option, especially since the medal is a Minnie Mouse!) and my husband Tim is doing the 5 K and my daughter Grace will be doing the 5K and maybe upgrade to the 10K too. I know for sure whichever race we do wind up doing it will be just one race, because after all - for us this is still our annual trip to WDW and we don't want it to be all about the races - but we most definately want to meet up, cheer on other folks on and order any ICOT swag and Tshirts to show our ICOT support! WOO HOO!!!