We will be moving in a couple of weeks for a job I have accepted. Most likely we will live in Florida and be about a 5 - 6 hour drive from WDW. With a Florida address we plan to take advantage of the FL resident annual pass plan WDW has. With this, we plan to go to WDW at least 3 times a year and stay 3 - 4 days each time.

Looking at the website, I see that there are different types of passes. Given our budget, we were deciding between the annual pass and the seasonal pass. Two of the differences between the two that we are looking at is the free parking and the no blackout dates with the annual pass VS the seasonal pass. The blackout dates are not really a concern as most of them are during June - August. We do not mind not getting to go during that time due to the heat/humidity then. Also, from my calculations, the amount we would pay for parking given the number of times we plan to go is less than the difference we would pay if we were to get the annual pass.

We are not concerned with the other differences between the two (water parks, golf, etc.), and from what I see both types of passes give you resort discounts (which if we stay onsite parking would not be an issue).

For those of you familiar with both types of passes, are there any differences between the two other than the ones listed on the website - http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/?