The past two times we were at Disney we stayed at WL which was fabulous. Now that we are a family of five, our options were slim. WL was out and so was the WL Villas unless we won the lottery. So we arrived at the POR yesterday. I paid for a Garden View but was informed at check in we had been downgraded. Yes they refunded me $78 but I am disappointed in my view.
Then we had some luggage stored since our room was not ready and when we went to retrieve it they gave us the wrong luggage & it took time to find ours.
Then we need to use the pull down bed as we are a family of five. We finally get to our room at Midnight last night to find there is no blanket for the bed so my son had to sleep with me & my 17 yr old daughter = crowded.
And don't get me started on how jam packed the busses are!
And this place is huge and confusing and quite a walk to the food court even though I have been informed our building is as close as you can get w/o paying for a preferred building.
*sigh* sorry for the vent but at least I am at Disney so we can't help but have a wonderful time. Watching my kids having fun makes all of the above NOT important. We are having a blast; I just miss WL.