DH and I were let in for the Fantasyland soft opening last Friday. We went in to take a peak of Be Our Guest and they had opened for lunch! We were beyond excited to try even just the quick service. I had a steak sandwich with the strawberry cream cheese cupcake and DH had the ham and cheese panini with the mango cream puff. The kiddos had mickey shaped turkey meatloaf w/steamed veggies and an orange dipping sauce. They were fantastic!

We chuckled at the knights as we passed thru to order. Some were sneezing and other would snore.They have the self ordering systems here. I was also impressed by the little "magic rose." Basically a hockey puck looking rose that syncs your order to where you decide to sit. Then the waiters bring out your food under this clear dome serving table on wheels. It made the quick service dining much more relaxing.

There were 3 rooms to dine: the main "ballroom", to the left was a parlor with a spinning Belle and Beast, and to the right was a darker room with the famous rose.

If you have a hard time getting a table service for dinner at this restaurant, you should definitely try the quick service. Especially if you enjoy other foods besides cheeseburgers.