I'll update this first post each day with the forecast (though I'll occasionally miss a day), both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. If you want to see the exact conditions for your travel dates over the last few years, go to our historic weather page in Info Central here. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Update Friday pm, November 30, 2012
The high today is topping out at 76. Very pleasant. No sign of any major rain through Friday. Very isolated light showers could pop up in the afternoon, but they would be extremely brief. There's a slight chance of light showers Thursday night into Friday morning, but, again, nothing to be concerned about. The high tomorrow will be 76-78, then 77-79 for Sunday through Tuesday. Wednesday through Friday looks to be around 75 for highs.

Long range...Still no sign of any long lasting cold weather around here; the big omega block over the Bering Sea is keeping the pattern from becoming too amplified over the continental U.S. at least through mid-December. I do note the CFSv2 (Climate Forecast System) shows a large snow cover over much of the U.S. the week of Christmas, but that is about as voodoo as you can get. Dec 8 should be clear and in the upper 70s. Dec 9 a front moves through that could bring showers in the morning and a high in the mid 70s. Dec 10-13 looks clear with highs near 80. The next chance of rain arrives Dec 14. Dec 15-16 looks clear with highs in the mid 70s.

Tropics Note - The 2012 Hurricane Season ends today. This season was one that produced 19 named storms, of which 10 became hurricanes and one became a major hurricane. An interesting aspect of the season was its early start, with two tropical storms, Alberto and Beryl, developing in May before the season officially began. Also, this is the seventh consecutive year that no major hurricanes (Category 3, 4 or 5) have hit the United States. The only major hurricane this season was Hurricane Michael, a Category 3 storm that stayed over the open Atlantic. Several storms this year were short in duration, weak in intensity, and went largely unnoticed by the general public because they stayed out over the Atlantic. A persistent jet stream pattern over the eastern portion of the nation helped steer many of this season’s storms away from the United States. The number of named storms and hurricanes was higher than predicted in NOAA’s pre-season outlook, in large part because El Niño – which likely would have suppressed overall storm activity – never materialized as predicted by many climate models.

Travel Impact
Nothing big today or tomorrow.

Any of you who are nervous about flying, especially related to turbulence, go here and here to learn a lot about turbulence. Those two articles should be very helpful in allowing you to understand turbulence and flight safety when it hits. Hopefully all of this will help you relax and enjoy the trip to WDW more!