Quote Originally Posted by Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Da Disney View Post
Yeah Disney no matter what is a fun place and is great! And you are just lucky that you can go because I know some people who would love to go but can not because they dont have the financial needs. I think you are lucky to have the means to go to Disney.
There's no question that those of us who can afford to go to any Disney parks are among the fortunate minority, given that so many people in the world could never even dream of being able to do. For some people it is luck, for others, the result of lots of hard work, and for some a combination of both. I am very grateful for all of the blessings in life that I have in this life, but Disney didn't give me anything. Disney simply provides me (and others) a place to spend some of those blessings. Hopefully, Disney will continue to provide a good return for all the money we spend on vacations there. When they don't, and we complain about it, that's not being ungrateful. If they were giving away vacations to everyone who showed up, and then we complained about bad show, poor food, crowd management, etc. then that would be "ungrateful".