I'm posting this in the Misc. area because of my question at the end of this, so please bear with me.

So, my dh and I went to DL on a top secret diversion prior to going to our real vacation spot in Las Vegas. We normally just stay at the Holiday Inn Express near the park entrance. This trip we decided to stay at the Holiday Inn by the parking structure. When we were packing for the trip, my dh and I decided to bring our own pillows on this trip. We were going to be gone almost a week, we had the room in the car, and I'm a pillow snob. I love, love, love my temperpedic pillow and can't sleep all that well without it. We get to our hotel in Anaheim and get checked in and get to the room, and what do I find on our bed??? 5 small, 15 inch square pillows. No regular pillows. Huh????? I don't get it. 15 inch pillows! Who in the world only uses small square pillows to sleep with? Some of them were wrapped with ribbons that said "Soft" and "Firm", so I know they were intended to be used as bed pillows. Is this a new trend? I sure as heck hope not. Anyway, we were beyond thrilled with our pillows and got a great night sleep.