Not sure if this is the right spot for this, but here goes. We've all discussed here how other trips we've taken just don't compare to Disney in terms of experience, service and value. On the flip side, what's the most Disney-like non-Disney trip you've taken? Is there any place you've gone and thought it was a good enough experience to be rated up there with a Disney trip?

The only place we've gone where I've had this feeling (that I can think of at the moment) was a water park hotel in Michigan called Splash Universe. All of the employees were smiling and friendly. When one front desk employee noticed us bringing in gifts, he walked across the lobby to us and asked if it was someone's birthday. When we said we were celebrating both girls birthdays, he handed us a coupon for free pizza and a free arcade card! The themeing and atmosphere were very cute and well done. And, the guests were all happy, smiling and chatting with each other! I think that last one is a true test of how well a destination is doing it's job.

I'd love to hear about other's experiences!