A lot of folks love the Poly. Now am I missing something b/c I felt it was a series of separate buildings that extend from the main lobby. So there seems to be a lot of back and forth at this place? Although it seems to be the better of the choices on the monorail I just do not see the glam in it? The Grand is too fancy for children, I guess when u have stayed at the Hotel Del the Grand is another hotel, don't get me wrong it is very Grand I just feel it is not a great place for kids. Contemporary needs a face lift. It seems like a very busy place and one that is hard to manage at times. All three monorail hotels are very open to the public and resort public. Beach/yacht which is tucked away from Epcot seems to be more like a hotel/resort it doesn't have the castle views, but it seems to run like a hotel in that it is connected and very centered around its guest not of the public guests. Boardwalk is really cool it fits it's theme but again this seems to be another busy spot and kids are better some where else. AKL is far and to be honest giraffes are at the zoo. Because of its proximity Disney Transortation becomes your best buddy WL like Beach seems to be more centered around its guests than that of the resort public. It has a great hotel/resort feel. Going to MK by boat can get a lil old but sometimes better than the avenger rail So with that being said what are your opinions of the deluxe resorts and if I missed one I apologize