We booked our Disney & Universal vacations through Magical Journeys, which I loved!! I'm just kind of confused at the way you have to get your Universal Park tickets. The e-travel documents that I received today list ticket pick-up locations and say that you have to go to a kiosk and swipe the credit card that you purchased the tickets with and enter your reservation number and the tickets will print out. We arrive on a Wednesday late afternoon and do not plan to go the park that day/night. We bought a 2 day 2 park pass that we will use for the next 2 days. We plan to go to early hours to get into the park early for Harry Potter, since we are staying at Portofino Bay. I am a little leery of waiting until the morning of our park visit to try to get out tickets. I would hate to waste our early entry to harry potter, waiting in line or with any trouble printing the tickets. If I try to print them on the first night of our arrival, will that day be considered one of our 2 days of the park tickets that we purchased, or will they not count as used until we actually "enter" the park?

I am so used to Disney's Key to the World.......things are just different at Universal!

Sorry this was so long. I will call Magical Journeys to confirm, but knew someone on Intercot would have the answer.

Thanks for any info.