I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but, has something changed with Magical Express? I haven't used it since 2008 since we usually drive to Florida, so I wanted to give myself a "refresher" on what will happen when we land in Orlando.

We are flying from Detroit to Orlando, so it will be a domestic flight. It gets in at 10:30am (so it's during the day, not overnight).

I went to look at the official Disney website, and this is what it says (note the part that I have bolded:
How It Works

Upon landing at Orlando International Airport, claim your baggage at baggage claim and proceed to the Disney's Magical Express Welcome Center in the Main Terminal Building, B side, Level 1. Disney's Magical Express service will deliver it directly to your Walt Disney World hotel room within 3 hours after you check in at the resort. Luggage delivery service provided by Disney's Magical Express is available for flights arriving between 5:00 am and 10:00 pm daily. For airport arrivals after 10:00 pm, Guests may collect their luggage at Baggage Claim and transport it with them on the motorcoach.
So wait -- we have to pick up our own luggage and bring it down to the Magical Express area? I thought that's what the yellow M.E. tags were for; so that we DON'T have to stand around the carousel and wait for our luggage.

Can someone break it down for me? What should I be doing when I step off the plane? Because I'm sure I'm missing something...