Quote Originally Posted by MrPeetrie View Post
So here's my point. One morning, after experiencing the same phenomenon three straight days at the bus stop (whatever park we were going to just happened to be the same park the MOST OTHERS AT THE BUS STOP WERE GOING TO, AS WELL), I turned to my wife and said, "I'd like to come to the bus stop in the morning and just read the crowd. Whatever park looks light, will be the park where we go that day." The problem is: we couldn't because we had ADRs made 180 days in advance. We were already LOCKED into a specific park at a certain time. And since we had spent approximately $1,100 on a dining plan paid in advance, I wasn't canceling any of my dining plans. (i guess i wanted to make sure I got my money's worth, myself.) The sponteneity that I would have liked to use was impossible the way I had paid for and planned the last trip.
You could have easily added the Park Hopper to your tickets while you were down there and gone to whatever parks you wished, whenever you wished. For approx. $55 per ticket (NOT per day,) it would have made your lives a lot nicer.