The time is FINALLY here!!!!

Getting the last minute things packed into our suit cases for the flights.... Limo is picking us up at 6am (just under 7-1/2 hours from now)

We have completed the On-line check in for our Resort(s) as well as for the first leg of our flight.

I am not going to lie, the closer it got the more nervous i am for flying....its been 18years since i last flew and i was with my parents. This will be the first time either my wife (YO!) and I have flown apart from our parents.... Hopefully they still sell cotton candy past the security checkpoint, because that is what my mom used to give us once we got above the clouds

First class is nice in that they allow you 3 checked bags weighing 70lbs each...granted we are just doing one bag each plus carryon luggage.

I have been tweaking and tweaking and tweaking some more with the dining choices and below should now be the "Final Answer" regis!

Friday (Check In at Polynesian):
Chef Mickeys Dinner
MVMCP

Saturday:
Cindy Castle Breakfast
Beaches and Cream Lunch
Crystal Palace Dinner

Sunday:
Ohana Breakfast
Boma Dinner
MVMCP

Monday (OUR 1 MONTH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY):
Key to the Kingdom Tour
SPA for YO! at SSR
California Grill Dinner (during wishes)
Sleigh Ride at fort wilderness

Tuesday:
Ohana Breakfast
Hoop Dee Doo Dinner
MVMCP

Wednesday (Switch to BWI):
Chef Mickeys Breakfast
Ohana Dinner

Thursday:
Sci-fi Dine Inn Breakfastish... spliting
50's Prime Time Lunch....Splititng
Whispering Canyon Dinner

Friday:
Cape May Cafe Breakfast
Le Cellier Lunch
Yachtsman Steakhouse Dinner

Saturday:
Captains Grille Breakfast
Garden Grill Lunch (gifting or CP seats to someone)
Narcoosee Dinner

Sunday:
Via Napoli Lunch
Ohana Dinner

Monday (GOING HOME ):
Les Chefs Lunch

I am not sure if i will be doing any reports during the trip unless we still get free wifi at the deluxe resorts. I am not going to pay for internet. However while YO! is sleeping i can do some trip reports of the previous day.

Since I got a Canon Rebel t3i as a wedding present from YO! I plan on taking well over 5000 pictures this trip (I got 2200 using a point a shoot camera). I am going to use flicker to upload them.... I will post a link to each days pictures (totally raw as i am not going to photo shop them until i get home....that computer is staying home lol)

So, for now its time to finish packing and then wait for the limo to pick us up to start our

OUR VERY MERRY DISNEYmoon CELEBRATION