We just got home last night from a wonderful 8 night stay at the Wilderness Lodge. First time staying here and it was quite nice. We had asked for connecting rooms and found out upon arrival that the standard rooms did not have any connecting rooms. We stressed that we really needed this because of the kids. We were told that the hotel was at it's capacity and that we may be able to move in a couple of days (we arrived on a Thurs.) We were put in rooms next to each other. Later in the day we got a call that we could move on Saturday!! The only thing was that one of the rooms had bunk beds....score! I put my two little ones in the bunk beds...perfect! We found the rooms average and somewhat dark. Would've like more/brighter lighting. Week went by smoothly and we got lots of cute towel animals. The day before we left we got the DME packet on the door and on ours it only had our ds on it. We had to call and they told us no problem, but I noticed once we got on the bus to leave that our next stop a family of 6 couldn't board the bus because there were only 3 seats left...I think this was because of us that dme didn't fix the problem. I would def. stay at this hotel again....loved the convience of the boat to get to MK.