Wow we just got back Monday night from our amazing weekend to the World, I was wondering if anyone else was there for the crazy flood? I heard someone saying Saturday, Florida got more rain than they had in one day since 1952. I was wondering if yall were there what did you do? We decided to just push through it because our trip was so short we couldn't stand to lose park time. We went to Beach Club for breakfast ay 730am then headed out to Animal Kingdom and stayed there until it started getting dark-er. While there we walked onto the Yeti 5 times, Dinosaur, and saw the best Safari we've ever been on, in addition we had the best meal we ate at Yak and Yeti, hot tea, their trio appetizer and the fried won-tons for desert!!!! Of course our feet were pruney to the 9's and we were soaked to the bones. But we rocked our ponchos and only had one casualty, we lost a emergency phone recharger but I think I can replace it without too much trauma. After Animel Kingdom we came home and changed clothes then headed back out to DTD where we ate Earl of Sandwich (amazing) and shopped our little hearts out! As crazy as it was it was really amazing, we probably didn't take 10 pictures but it was crazy to see the park less crowded than when we have done EMHs in the past, it was just neat! We sat and ate ice cream (cause, once again, I'm crazy) and people watched under the overhang by EE and just had a ball. It was really fun. I hope everyone endured the rain as well as we did. Please share with me what yall did on the rainiest day I've ever seen, and I went through the North Alabama tornados in April of this year!