Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
This show needs to ramp it up. Losing interest fast, which makes me sad because I've loved it for so many years.

Agreed, pretty sad when the most interesting part of the show is the Redemption Island battle.

Part of the problem is that for the most part only about 3 or 4 people (out of 18) are getting airtime. I'd love to see a percentage of the first 4 episodes of the distribution of time to each player. Coach and Brandon alone must make up close to 50-60% I'm enjoying coach this season, but I'm getting tired of all the Hanz trianlge (Brandon-Russell-God). We get it, by day 12 we know he's Russell's nephew, we know he's born again, ok, now give it a rest already. I'm just getting tired of Russell, and he's not even on the show this season, although you wouldn't know it by how often his name is brought up.

It's an age old trick, but all the previews and all the foreshadowing in the first half of the episode last night was about the big "survivor" move that Cochrane was going to make to oust Ozzy or Elise, then the other tribe loses immunity. There was never any doubt that Stacy was going to Redemption. While a stronger person, she has no personal social skills and you can tell she's an outcast.

And Rich (Rick?) whatever his name is, farmer with cowboy hat. Even when Jeff actually asked him a tribal council question I thought he wasn't going to say anything. If he's said more than about 3 words since the first episode I'll give up my Mickey ears, but he'll drift thru all the way to the merge.

Unless they premerge/mixup the tribes, I don't really see much excitement until the merge occurs. Potentially maybe an Ozzy blindside, but with him having HII, not sure the likelihood.

So yeah, this season has been pretty much a snoozer thus far.