I've been to WDW twice during the Christmas season (2006&2008). The first trip, we decided we'd do the MVMCP. It seems like I spent about $42 each and my 1 yo was free. For my money, I get another crowded Castle stage play, another play that if you don't stand in line for an hour you won't have a seat, and a parade with the characters in Christmas adornment. 2 years later, I skipped the party.

But here's my beef. The stinking party runs 4 nights a week. The days of the party have small crowds, but they basically kick you out around 6pm. The days without the party stay open to 8pm, but the crowds feel like summer.

What I'm getting at is, I wish WDW would scale back MVMCP to just 2 or 3 days a week. If you go to DHS, they've scaled back Fantasmic to just 2 days a week - why not MVMCP? If you go in December, the ticket to get into the park costs the same as any other time of year. The difference is, you get kicked out early 4 out of 7 days in a week. This is why my last two trips have been in January.