I’ve read their descriptions, but still have a few questions for clarification/confirmation. I did a search using ‘photopass’ and did not get any hits on this topic specifically, just hits within discussion posts.

Disney PhotoPass & Disney PhotoCD are two different things, correct?

Regarding the PhotoPass…

The PhotoPass itself is free?
There is no charge for obtaining a PhotoPass or viewing or sharing your photos online.

When viewing our pictures online (no PhotoCD involved), then we would have to order prints and/or packages based on their fees?

When viewing our pictures online (no PhotoCD involved), I’m assuming all pictures are copy right protected and I would be UNABLE to right-click copy to my computer?

How many people and/or families can be on one PhotoPass?
We are traveling in a group of 7, three different families technically.

Is there a limit on the number of pictures than can be taken on their PhotoPass?

Based on your experience, how many pictures do you get taken with you PhotoPass on average per day?

Do there tend to be ‘lines’ or having to ‘wait’ to have your pictures taken by the PhotoPass photographer?

Are some of the pictures that you know were taken not on your PhotoPass account and can’t be found?

Regarding the PhotoCD….

If I pre-order this CD before our trip, will ALL the pictures taken with our PhotoPass will be on this CD after it is actually ordered?

Once I receive my PhotoCD with our trip pictures, will I be able to print and copy all my pictures as I want too?

Will there be any type of ‘water marks’ on the pictures if able to copy pics from this PhotoCD?

So basically, the cost of the PhotoCD is buying the rights and ownership of all the pictures from our trip?

Is there a limit on the number of pictures that Disney allows on a PhotoCD?
This probably depends on the size of the jpeg files and all.

If all of our pictures could not fit on one PhotoCD, does the original purchase include more than a single physical CD?
If not, what is the additional cost.

My thoughts…..
I take a lot of pictures with my digital point and shoot camera while on vacation as most of us do. In past trips to Disney and other vacations spots, I have taken anywhere from 100-300 pictures a day. In addition to my picture taking, there will likely be 3-4 other people in our group taking pictures as well. So obviously, the PhotoPass and PhotoCD are not meant to be a substitute, but a supplement for my normal picture taking. Since the photographers are only at certain locations, the idea would be to get ‘quality’ photos of us at those key locations throughout WDW.

Thanks for taking the time to answer and/or address my concerns regarding the PhotoPass and PhotoCD.

SMSP