Payroll princess is VERY kind to front the money to our sister to get a lawyer (a friend, a woman, and someone who grew up with the DH!) Stephen will have to pay back Payroll princess.

This "Man" is a cold calculating heartless bum. He purposely chose to ruin person in his family.

He picked the time our mom died to say that was when the marriage was "broken"

He chose to ruin Williams Make aWish trip by tainting it forever by having the divorce papers served as soon as they got back.

HE wants to tell the kids on Justin's birthday!!!

then he tells our sister that WE can support her and she can live with US!?
Ummm, as Payroll princess said, "I didn't bring those children into the world, they are not my responsibility to support, that's HIS JOB"

The hatred he shows for the 4 year old is palpable. He screams at him, hits him, swears at him. Tells him things no one has a right to say to another person, let alone a small child.
He has no patience or parenting skills.

HE even told my sister that maybe they can split the kids up some weekends and each parent can take ONE child. NO WAY, that will only further prove to the 4 year old that Daddy doesn't love him. What a jerk.

He has apparently started to "prime" the 8 year old by telling him that they will get to see his other family more now and that he can call his other grandmother "grammie" William said "grammie is in heaven" his father told him he can call "Gramma Jean" Grammie now. Over my dead body! Grammie was OUR mother's name, his mother was "gramma Jean"
He will NOT take our mother's name and further confuse my nephews.

Simple rules.
DON'T hit kids.
DON'T separate kids in a divorce.
DON'T try to make you kid call someone else a beloved deceased family members name.
DON'T steal money out of your child's mouth
DONT assume that someone else is responsible for supporting YOUR family.