I had started to write about our MAW trip but I can't seem to find it in me to anymore. I might later but right now it just all seems like a big fat lie. Little did I know that while we were away on this incredible magic trip my husband was all set up in another place, complete with furniture. The week after we got home he had his lawyer file divorce papers. He just told me the other day, so I wouldn't be surprised when the guy shows up to serve me. He had been planning this for months and give me a couple of days notice so I wouldn't be surprised, I was floored (literally, I sank to the floor and started to throw up). He already has the temporary custody all set I should get them in a couple of weeks he said. I get the kids during the week and he gets them on weekends. Oh so I get them when they are in school and he gets all the free time, sounds fair right. I just don't know what to do. I had no idea this was coming. We've had our problems but we weren't even fighting lately. I thought we were on our way to building our marriage up again, spending more time together, boy was I mistaken. I feel like such a fool. Is this how these things are done? Is it normal to completely blind side the spouse like this? If you are wondering why it came to this it's because of his family. We don't get along and I don't trust them around my kids. They've proven to me on a number of occasions that they think nothing of my childrens safety or well being. I never stopped them for seeing the kids (which they hardly ever do) I just have said I wanted to be there to keep an eye on my kids. Thanks for letting me vent.