My daughter is beginning an internship in Ohio beginning in May. We live outside of Philadelphia. I will be driving out with her and flying home so she will have a car while there. The only direct flight is $345. Way to much for non tourist areas if you ask me. I've been searching Expedia knowing I would do a lay over flight and there is one that has a connection in Orlando!!!!! I was definitely not planning on going to Disney when I was looking, but why not. Most connections are in Atlanta so Orlando is not much further. This flight would be about $55 more than other connecting flights for this day. I could just fly to Orlando one day and then to Philly the next. That is even cheaper. I have an AP and we own DVC so I do have points available to me. The only additional cost would be food. What would you do? I would land in Orlando by 9:30 AM and the flight home would be 4:00 the next day. I have never done a solo trip so that could be fun. I would be there May 24-25. Is it crowded then? I'm pretty sure the heat and humidity would have started by then. Thanks for any advice