Day 2

We headed to HS for early magic hours. We checked out the Christmas Tree in the front of the park before getting in line for the park to open and the 500 meter Toy Story Mania dash. the kids obtained FP's for TSM and we all got in line and rode. DS had the high score and Pap was the most accurate. He only fires it about 30 times on the ride but as Pap says John Wayne didn't waist any shots. The kids went down to RNR while Pap and me went shopping for rain gear as it rained from 8:30 am til afternoon pretty much straight. We have never taken Pap down towards RNR as he would insist on riding it. Once we met up with the kids we used the FP's for TSM and had the same scoring results. We got FP's for TSM for 3:00pm. After losing a 2nd time on TSM we went to TGMR and the Muppets 3D. We went to Pizza Planet for lunch and went back to the resort for a break.
We came back to HS and used our FP's for TSM and for the 3rd time my DS had high score. I tell you this as my kids and me are super competitive and we will not hear the end of it until we dethrone him of his title on our next trip. We had dinner ADR's at Hollywood and Vine. After dinner we walked towards Star Tours to pay homage to the old attraction. When we got there, they had 2 stormtroopers and Darth Maul taking photos. Being Star Wars geeks we stopped for a quick photo before going to see the Osborne lights. Our family loves to decorate for all holidays so the Osborne Lights was just amazing. I think we spent almost 2 hours looking at the lights.
We left HS and went to Wilderness Lodge to check out their decorations. After a few pictures and some shopping in their gift shop we headed back to the room to call it night.