a breakfast with a lot of "character", a "wild time", and we really should have done the Deluxe Dining Plan!

I had a wake-up call for 6 a.m. to wake us up for our breakfast at my very fave breaky, Crystal Palace! Six a.m. comes and the phone rang. It's Stitch screaming, "No Sleeping!" in my ear. That's it. No Mickey afterward. I look forward to hearing from Mickey on my wake-up calls. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

So we get up and get ready. I wear my fave Mickey and Minnie t-shirt (It is close to 90 degrees out) and my pink faux leopard Minnie ears. The plan was to go to Crystal Palace for breakfast, then Animal Kingdom, then Jiko for dinner and onto Illuminations that nite at Epcot. It didn't quite turn out that way....

We get to our bus stop outside of our room at Barbados and the Magic Kingdom bus is just pulling up!!!!! Yay! We hop on and head to MK for breaky. Kenny is worried that we won't be able to get in since the park doesn't open till 9. I keep telling him that those of us who have breaky ressies get in early. Oh ye of little faith....

We get to the gate and just as I said, we got in early due to our breakfast. We then headed straight to Crystal Palace and checked in. We had to wait for our table and sat together on the verandah contemplating our day.

When we get in, we meet up with my fave chef....Chef Kenneth! He's the chef at Crystal Palace. He remembered me from June and showed me what I could and could not have (onion allergy).

So, then we get the bill and Kenny decides to use his Key to the World card to pay for breaky. When it comes back, we realize something.....

we will soon be out of table service credits!!! Apparently, I didn't take into account that I had changed us from the Deluxe plan to the basic plan. I usually am used to paying for one; me. Whoops! We decided we were going to have to drop some table service meals so we could save $$.

We head to Animal Kingdom and head straight for Camp Minnie Mickey. I am a Character hound and love getting pics and autographs!!! My poor hubby had to stand in 3 lines because we "had" to see Minnie, Mickey, and Donald!!!

We then explore Animal Kingdom. We ride several rides and check out Asia in particular. We love that section.

We decide to leave and go back to our room where I drop the rest of our table service meals, except for Via Napoli...and I'm glad I left it.

Next up...an Illuminating night at EPCOT, a Chocolate binge, and the best cocktail I ever had.